Thread: Welders!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 10:15 PM   #80
72LS7Propane

Re: Welders!

There is an American Company called HTP America. I happen to own their
200 amp mig, 160 amp tig and a resistance spot welder. They have more features than most welders for a better price.

They offer outstanding customer service. I had the president of the company
troubleshoot a problem with my tig welder and he guided me through it on his 1-800 phone line after hours. It needed a new printed cicuit board which he guided me through removing and promptly sent me a replacement.

This company has definitely left me satisfied, with no regrets and offers outstanding products. They also offer a beginner Mig welding video for $15.00
which is refundable upon the purchase of a welder.
They offer 6 Migs from 120 -240 amps. Some of the mig accessories are really cool as you can use them with your mig welder. Such as Stud welding so you can pull out dents with a dent puller instead of buying a separate unispotter, shrinking attachment so you can add heat to a high spot or oil
can in sheet metal without having to use a torch. A spot weld nozzle, so you can drill or punch a hole in the top sheet of metal and spot weld to the lower sheet without having to move your welding gun and on apreset timer which is built into the welder.

There are many more cool toys, and I would definitely check out their website
and/or order a current catalog. I live in Canada and paid for shipping and customs charges with no regrets. Their welders are not manufactured in the U.S. and I would not trade them any day of the week.

The company is located in Arlington, IL.

Tell Jeff or Dianna that Warren Oliver says hi from Calgary, Aberta, Canada. Hope this helps.

Web site: www.usaweld.com

Phone: 1-800-872-9353
72LS7Propane is offline   Reply With Quote