Old 01-04-2018, 09:18 AM   #81
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Parting 72 burb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getter-Done View Post
Hey Richard
I am in no hurry for these parts.
With this cold weather I won't be in the shop for long at a time.
If you have #22 and #23 and # 24 still available I would like to get price + shipping (I bought some(Nice) mirrors from you) in the past.
I will probably need a Roof Rib or 2 in the future and also a few more body cut from a suburban if you have them available.
I do still have them (x2) Let me know what body cuts you need and I can let you know on that as well. Are you talking about the steel roof ribs or the plastic headliner ribs? Have several steel but no plastic at the moment. We got 8'' or so of snow overnight and it not supposed to stop until late this afternoon so may be some delay on my end.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote