View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 06:25 PM   #568
zicc1835

Re: What did you do to your truck today.The 3rd chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Made the dolly for my bed. And painted the passenger side of the frame. Doing this one outside so I have to wait on the weather. Talked to two dustless blasters the cheapest was 600 $ to blast the inside of the bed and back half of the frame. Not happening , sanded acid etch then epoxy prime . PPG urethane black top coat ,it works for a driver. Do the rest on the next nice day. Going to do the trailing arm and link bushings when they come in so I'll do the rear and arms then off the truck.
that came out real nice.... nice work ...that dustless blast guy must have more work than he can handle or something ....he chased you away with that price I been thinking about buying me one of them units for a retirement job ...my wife is figting me about it says Im crazy I figure I can take the jobs I want and will pay for it self in no time 12k gets you in...no overhead back it in the garage for storage no employees no wotrkers comp and lots of cash deals of corse I would repot all of the earnings to my Uncle .....
zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote