View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 03:45 PM   #12
Rokcrln

Re: Brake Proportioning Valve problems.

Well I got so fed up with this last night that I puled off the booster and put on another one I had and did the same with the master. I pulled the psi switch out of the Valve and re-centered it but it keeps flipping and shutting off the rear brakes. I even tried holding the valve inplace while bleeding and still nothing. I tried holding in the pin thingy while doing it but nope nothing still. When I hold the valve centered I get fluid out o the rear but as soon as I try it with out holding the valve it flips I am temped to pull the P-valve and just run an adjustable to the rear if I can not figure this thing out. I pulled the rear drums off and made sure they were not leaking and that the shoes were up tight to the drums and every thing looks fine back their. We have all the air out and have flowed a few bottles of fluid thru the system.
The worst part is I know what I am doing but I can't figure it out. I even went as far as finding my old chassies and brake books from school (20yrs ago) and re-read them for what I was missing and still nothing.
So now what ?

Kevin
LFD Inc.