Thread: The Pig Rig!
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 01:08 AM   #85
ericjon262

Re: The Pig Rig!

not much in the way of updates, I got the transmission back, it's installed, as well as the new master cylinder. the brakes are still a little squishy, and I have some driveline vibration I need to look into, I think I may need some axle shims to get the pinion angle right in the back, it's at a kinda odd angle right now. adjusting the TV cable proved to be way more of a pain in the ass than I expected, the automatic adjustment feature of the cable didn't want to work, so I had to manipulate it by hand to make it work, which made for lots of short minute drives followed with me under the hood for 10 minutes doing adjustments. the cable design is great when it works, but when it doesn't, it sucks.

I'm going to start work on the bumper again over the coarse of the next week, hopefully I can get something suitable built without too much work, I also need to find a winch so I can figure out mounting to said bumper.

1970gmc20, got a picture of what you are refering to? I'm not sure I've seen it.

most of my neighbors have been shocked to see the thing moving again... lol.

My trucks don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
ericjon262 is offline   Reply With Quote