View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 06:55 AM   #1583
special-K
Special Order

Re: post your 67-72 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Here's mine 72 K20. I'm the second owner but have known this truck all my life.
It may be a bit ugly but I love it
Which part of it do you say is ugly? I like all those colors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
Drove it from New Orleans to Nashville for the Southeastern Truck Nationals. 1237 mile round trip. We found a little dirt road on the way home so we pulled off and got the tires dirty. At this point my 4 year old said "Regular trucks can only go on the concrete, but Monster trucks can go on the concrete and ANYWHERE"
"That's right, son". I really like this truck. I really love that you run it! I was really hoping to bring my '72 K2500 on down to the SETN show. It's about the same distance from here. Would have been cool to bring our two together so far from their homes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadheadNM View Post
Fresh set of leaf springs and new shocks.
Looking plenty healthy. I'm sure the ride is improved. Mine really needs better springs.

4th of July at The Barbara Fritchey Classic, America's oldest continuously run flat track race. ALWAYS held on the 4th of July! Not some 3 day gov't employee weekend
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 09-18-2019 at 09:24 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote