View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
hunter_507

1972 blazer: project classic

hi, i am new to the forums and decided to start my build thread.

to start, i bought this last summer. i bought it for 3000(what a steal that was!) the truck is completely stock, the guy i vought it from had owned it for 21 years, and the owner before him ever did anything, except for engine tune-ups, etc. it has everything including original mirrors(which i hear are very hard to find) down to the original hubcaps. unfortunately, the guy also replaced the original engine with a crate motor, is a 350/ automatic.

so what i plan on doing is NOT doing a total tear-down restoration (its my only truck/daily driver) i am doing a driver restoration. (even though i still dont have my license, only 14 :P) so far ive tooken off the front bumper and grill, (you can see from the picture its pretty beat up) and instead of buying a new grill im going to bend them back to shape. so far i have bought a replacement fog light for the broken one, a front bumper (original, not a remake) both front fenders, and the button opener for the glovebox (it was broken and hung open all the time). i will upload new pictures as soon as possible, being that my truck is at my dads.
Attached Images