View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 01:28 AM   #1
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

HD Carrier Bearing Mount

I will be making more of these in the future but as of now I have just this one. If you currently have the light duty driveshaft and carrier bearing that hangs from the top of the trailing arm crossmember and you want to upgrade to the HD driveshaft and carrier bearing, you will need this bracket. This mount bolts to the bottom of the trailing arm crossmember and the carrier bearing bolts to it.

The mount I am selling is shown in the first two pics. The rusty one in the third pic is an original mount. The price on this new mount is $47.50 plus shipping of $9.20.This pricing is always current and up to date. As always, I will combine shipping when you purchase two or more of my products. To make a purchase, post in this thread, send me a PM or send an email to captainfab454@hotmail.com, and I will give you the ordering and payment instructions and current lead time.
Attached Images

Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 10-08-2021 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Shipping cost increase
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote