View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #13
Andler2008

Re: 1984 C30 CC/LB "Daily Dually"

So I got my fuel tank and fuel pickup as well as the tools needed to help drill out the spot welds on the OEM body panels.

I handle staffing for a national logistics company and I'm working with our 2nd shift team to figure out why they cannot meet our Service Levels set in place. I typically work on 1st, but this week I'm on 2nd so it has really thrown me through a loop. Sleep isn't terribly different, but now that I can sleep in until noon, I have been taking advantage lol so no work is getting done until the weekend.

I did have my wife try and help me push the truck into my shop so I can get working on it, but the rear wheels were locked up for some reason so I assume the E-Brake is hanging up. I got it angled towards the front door, but not through as it's a tight space between the attached garage and my shop.

I am hoping to get my father in laws wrecker over to the house to help pivot the rear end and push it into the shop.

I plan on removing the bed as soon as I get time when the truck is in the shop and I'll start removing the saddle tanks and looking to install the new suburban tank. Can't wait to get working on this project.