View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 11:01 PM   #13
joedoh

Re: 47-55.1 S10 swap weld on kit

new 10/18/22, bolt on fully adjustable height mounts, from 2.25" off the frame to 5.75" off the frame. very easy install.

$605 shipped flat unwelded, no hardware. (first picture) my guess is that if you are comfortable welding the kit up you can also weld it to the frame.

$635 shipped with fully welded cab mounts, you fold and weld everything else. no hardware, because if you want to save money you probably can get bolts local.

$800 shipped fully welded, all install hardware, and includes SBC or LS engine mounts and universal trans crossmember.

the body kit is CNC LASER cut, so clean and easy to weld. (engine and trans mounts are CNC plasma)

this year shipping went up, metal went up and my kit offers these new benefits (adjustable mounts, bolt on, new lower radiator core closeout, new easier core mounting, new factory crossmember capable bed mounts) for only $60 more than the previous weld on kit.

Whats more, I will still offer $20 off the kit with your forum membership. so thats $585, $615, and $780!

oh by the way, these are IN STOCK. no 5 week/2 month/4 month waiting. IN STOCK. welded kits will add up to 7 days to lead time, but most orders ship in 24 hrs.

let me know if i can help!
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote