Thread: Project Swagger
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
matthew79

Re: Project Swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by swyfor5 View Post
Wow, nice collection of new parts! Good luck with your build!
Thanks, I appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effeckt View Post
Looking forward to seeing this progress. Who cares if you aren't doing the work, still a valid build thread in my book. Who are you having do the work out of curiosity?
Thanks! I'm not sure if anybody is going to "learn" anything from my thread. I'm just doing it for fun and it's neat to see the different steps of progress all the way to the end. I see you're in AZ like me. The guy's shop is near 18th st. and Washington. If you're interested in contacting him PM and I'll give you his #.
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90k5 View Post
DUDE!!!

Yeah right "for your girls" you can't fool us......Very nice. Looking for any updates on this one.

Good luck.
Thanks, I plan to follow up on this until it's finished. Very annoying when someone bails on their thread right in the middle of a build!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 View Post
Very nice collection of goodies you have... Blazer should look damn good when your done with it..
I hope so! If it comes out looking the way I see it in my head it should be pretty sharp. I don't want it to come out looking tacky or gaudy but more like a restomod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentblazer View Post
I like the Tanglo also, was going to do it with a pearl white two tone on my chevelle build,good luck
Just saw some amazing camaros and chevelle's at the Goodguy's show yesterday. I'm already thinking ahead for another project...

While I was at the show yesterday I picked up a bunch of misc. parts. Nothing too exciting or worth mentioning just a lot of little trim pieces and weatherstripping type stuff. I did get a new a/c control assembly and some LED taillights. I also picked up some sound deadener. It's from secondskin and supposed to be some pretty good stuff.
matthew79 is offline   Reply With Quote