View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 10:15 AM   #123
67cheby
67cheby

Re: Slosh Tubz SEMA 2015 Build...havent got a catchy name yet !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's Chevy View Post
Put me in line for dibs on some of the used parts you'll be selling! lol! Nice short bed to!
no problem, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by olrosa View Post
Should be a great build
thank you, I hope everyone enjoys it !
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpston65 View Post
did painless ever make that harness? did they include the factory a/c harness also?
They are supposed to start working on it after SEMA and yes it will include the factory air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steaksauce View Post
I know I've seen Cloud 9 in person at Sema and if I'm not mistaken was the Square Peg there last year? When I saw Cloud 9 it was seriously one of my favorite cars there, amazing work. Wild to come across your build on here. Can't wait to see this one transform.
Thanks man, Cloud 9 and Square Peg both have build threads on this forum !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot949 View Post
Hey Mike... I highly Recommend Terry @ Kansas Dry Stripping here is Derby, Ks... He is a Hotrodder, Collector himself... I have had appx 25 cars done by him and he is the one that stripped "Class Act"... He has been doing this media Blasting Gig for over 25 years... Phone # is 316-788-8923... Tell him I told you to call him... Here is a picture of my Cab in his blasting booth...

If you use him let me know I would love to meet up with you and maybe Miss Sarah...

Ok... I have my Seat Belt fastened, Stereo on "Taking Care Of Business" ready for you to start rolling on this...
Will do , thanks man ! I am pumped and ready to roll !
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKNOWME View Post
Can't wait!
thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wolf View Post
subscribed....
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse970 View Post
I'm in!
thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Sub'd
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyV View Post
5 Pages Late! You know I'm in for this build Mike. Great Job so far!
Looking Forward to the progress! If you need anything let me know.
Thank you , STAY TUNED EVEYRONE I PROMISE TO START ROLLING VERY SOON ! I bought a used car trailer and I have been overhauling it I will post some pictures of it
67cheby is offline   Reply With Quote