View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #20
JWPOORE

Re: Brothers strikes again

UPDATE:
I received my order today, the only thing missing was the dash pad screw set which I guess is still backordered. Not anything major because I'm sure they will just send them through the mail and I'm glad they did not further delay shipping the order because of them. Checked my account online and it still shows order is backordered so I am not sure if it is because of the screws or what, but everything is fine now.

John apologized and said he mistakenly called me "Mike", no big deal anyway and I just thought it was kind of funny being that my email address had my full name on it. I understand things can get hectic, so not a problem.

Once the package was shipped, I will say it does get here quick and they always have packaged things nicely so it arrives safely. It would just be a good suggestion if they can somehow update their online system to keep up with tracking of packages or give an estimated time of arrival on backorderd items. Even an email giving a heads up on what is going on would be nice instead of the consumer having to track down what is going on and wondering what is backordered and holding up the shipment.
JWPOORE is offline   Reply With Quote