View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 01:47 PM   #25
Bing

Re: Survivor 82k 1972 Cheyenne - need help identifying upholstery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Tim View Post

Now being a Fremont truck it may very well still have a build sheet stuck in the seatback if it wasn't pulled out during the recover. If it is there I would like to see it, actually really any documentation you will share.

If you need expansion on any of the individual RPO coded options just ask.

Congrats on a nice Cheyenne 10!
Thanks! I will take a look later this week and find out if there's any additional documentation I can find. I'll also take a look at the wheel covers as well when I get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da-burb View Post
Very nice truck! Welcome to the board. Drop me an email if you need any parts for it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-B View Post
I wonder too, if we see more freemont SPIDS, because those trucks were more likely to end up in an arid climate somewhere in the West. Trucks from another plant may have gone to a more humid part of the country, which could be harder on a piece of paper and make it fall apart into pieces and disappear after a couple decades.
Posted via Mobile Device
The previous owner told me that the truck came from the Arizona area at some point - not sure how long it's been in the MN area, but he had it since 2007. So, that does make your theory make sense - trucks, let alone their documentation, don't usually make it this long in this condition up here.
Bing is offline   Reply With Quote