Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 03:52 PM   #274
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

While I had some help I put the floor up in place for a test fit. Will probably be one of many times that it goes in and out. The 1st issue is that the step up panel in the rear has two bump outs that the old floor sat on. They won't work now that the flange bends up instead of down. It causes it to hit, so I will have to get the bfh and metal dolly out to see if I can hammer it out smooth. Once that is down flat It looks like everything else lines up pretty nice. I even popped the outer rocker on for a minute and it looked close. I am hoping once I get the floor pulled back the 1/2'' it needs to go, the lower kick panel patches will line up. Right now they appear to be way off.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote