View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 10:34 PM   #67
Gotenntitans

Re: Stolen last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
If this was me and I found out that “crackhead” indeed had my truck, the cops better get him before I did. Or his crackhead would be become a basketball head! I’d be bouncing his head all over the pavement!! God I hate people that steal!
Believe me, I am getting antsy to start calling around telling this story to people so it'll get back to crackhead that I'm onto him, but the police advised me not to. They say stay cool and just let the meet get set up, then they'll do their best to check to see if crackhead has pieces of my truck. It is frustrating playing the waiting game. I have not mentioned any of this to my daughter either for fear she'll contact her druggie boyfriend in jail and he'll somehow tell his friend we're onto him.

I believe my daughter's POS boyfriend and his friend,crackhead, stole our truck, hid it out in the woods behind a locked gate since April, and crackhead has just recently began selling parts off it. That's what I believe has happened. Proving it begins with finding the very first piece that's traceable to our vin number.
2003 Chevy Silverado