View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 08:58 PM   #33
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: "Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADustin View Post
PS- I'll have an extra set or two of all 4 wood grain 73-76 door panels once I pick the 4 I want. So if you can find doors(good luck!) I may be able to help out with the door panels.
Dustin I have everything I need to do full power doors and 81-87 door panels except the drivers door. I'm have a buddy that bringing in a Suburban that will probably take care of that too.

As much as I love the early interior, I am probably going to with the later door panels. Good stuff is near impossible to find, and its never cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADustin View Post
I was in your shoes. Got frustrated and bought a truck from New Jersey. Then a few months later low and behold I found my exact wish only about 1.5hrs away! They're out there! In mislabeled for sale adds!
I know your right, but my Dad had a saying. "Son, you got a fish on the hook you reel it in". When it comes to buying and selling, don't pass on an OK deal looking for that elusive perfect deal. If that comes along, I'll sell Jake and start over. If not, I'm doing alright with what I have so far.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 04-24-2018 at 09:03 PM.
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote