View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #15
mrhino
Account Suspended

Cool Re: Build #2 Crusader!

Now that I have gotten a few years older. its getting harder to see what im doing, So I put up some florescent lights last weekend. Wow! was it dark in there. I never realized how dark until put those lights up. I dont know how Iv built a hand full of cars and truck in the dark and they turn out as nice as they do. Amazing. I have plenty of light now, should be know excuses.

Today I got the garage clean up, seams like its been years since it was this clean. The garage is 681sf and After each project I get a few more shop tools, which of coarse take up more valuable real estate. This time I will have me a acetylene torch. I'm sure that will be one of those thing I wont know how I did without. Tomorrow's big task is to get that truck in the garage. a quick measure of the truck. and it comes to 21' the depth of my garage is 21' and some change. That should be interesting. Ill have to get it in as far as I can then slide the ass over with my jack.

Deb says I need take a picture of it clean, cause she says it will be a nother 5 years before it will be clean again.

mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote