View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 11:12 PM   #12
PatJ

Re: My 64 Build and work in progress...

Wow, its been a long time. I feel like Ive learned so much from this site over the past 10 years I owed it to folks to post more about my build and hopefully others find it useful.

Since this last post I have been slowly building towards a bagged truck with an upgraded engine and over the past year I really got moving on it. I wanted to post up some of the process over this past year.

Id also like to thank everyone who contributes to this board. So many people showing their work and helping solve problems. Ive learned so much and been motivated so many times here that we kinda lost over the years with things like Instagram. My favorites are older builds mostly like Dino's and Delmo's but so many others Ive forgotten over time. My favorite build from the Forum has always been that of Coulter. Maybe partly because my truck is also black like his but I loved that he did so much of the work himself and in his own garage.

Ill try to kinda pick up where I left off with the photos I have.

Here is where Im at now with the truck after just finishing up the major work and getting it on the road again.
Attached Images

64 Custom Cab Fleet
PatJ is offline   Reply With Quote