Thread: Mulk's 8-Lugger
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #97
19Hoosierdaddies68

Re: Mulk's 8-Lugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulk View Post
I got a little more accomplished over the past week, but it was in between family being in town for my daughters big "Pre-China Tour" orchestra performance.

More parts keep arriving daily, so it's hard to keep focussed on what needs to get done. But I was able to get the front pretty much squared away to my liking. I never planned to lay frame, just wanted to get closer to the earth. So I'm happy with the front, and I'm about to get everything bolted into place. I decided against the lower mounting "plates" and made some cups to fill the lower spring pocket. Unfortunately I didn't take photo prior to mock-up, but I'll post some when I take everything back apart.

Oh yeah. My wheels showed-up. Keeping this beast 8 Lug has allowed me to take this in a whole new territory, venturing into the off-road world.....

Fronts are 20x8.5 and rears are 22x9.5

I was also able to get the new radiator and flex-a-lite fans installed. I had to narrow the radiator mounts, but it went in like a charm...

Slowly but surely, one piece at a time, and it'll get there
Hey Mulk,

I was wondering if you could share the back spacing on these rims?

Fronts are 20x8.5 =
rears are 22x9.5 =

I don't have a Suburban but am planning to keep my C-20 8 Lug as well and get it low. Not sure if I will go aftermarket rims but would like to check out my options. I think I am starting with a 5/5 static drop and eventually bags too.

Thanks,

Jerry
19Hoosierdaddies68 is offline   Reply With Quote