View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #31
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: Am I being pushed around or is this typical CPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 short step View Post
jeff, instead of hoping to make a positve experience in the future, why not make one now??? the OP has been lead on and lied to for awhile now, and you always seem to reply with a "next time we'll make it right", not only in this thread but others too...also you also seem shocked to hear such complaints, and say " wow, i had no idea", and " let me make it right, next time"....
you know the problem now, and still you refuse to offer any kind of compensation for ya'll misleading, and bold face lies....
Tell you what bro what dont you come down here and sit in my desk and show me how to do my job. Im am just a little guy in this company trying to help out. I give all members discounts, cut in front of 1000s of orders that people have already placed to help out and i am not even a manager at CPP i am just a salesguy who has the same passion as yourself. I given the farm away here stayed hours after work to fix issues and its never good enough for some of you guys. I have been called an idiot, stupid, liar and everything in between. When all i have done is tried to help you guys out. There are flaws at CPP that management is trying to workout but from this point forward i will be staying alot quieter on this board. There is an office vacant next to mine come down here and see a day at CPP and if you say this place is not hectic i will run from here to Texas naked. There is so much going on here its unreal, nobody in sales is playing poker or working on a rubix cube, we all work all day doing the best we can, i understand orders sometimes go wrong but a TON of orders go right daily thats why we have 24 phone lines ringing off the hook from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m EVERYDAY! As much as i agree with what some of you guys are saying something must be working right as this place is NEVER slow!