View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #34
CHP c-10

Re: Am I being pushed around or is this typical CPP

Hey Jeff,
Thank you again for calling me awhile back to figure out/help what was going on. I am not as fired up as 68shortstep, but that does not mean I am happy with my experience with CPP. It seems the parts you folks have are great products, and I was planning on using the tubular a arms and the complete rear 'totally tubular' set up. That must be the reason you are as busy as you say.
I am a hobbyist at best. I don't build hot rods for a living. I am a small time customer for outfits like CPP. But I am a hot rod enthusiast. I have two other hot rods, one of which was a very high end build so I have dealt with a number of manufacturers and suppliers of various hot rod parts over the years. I am always fair and straight forward with my end of deals. In fact, on a previous build, a shop held to their original price quote despite some extra work that presented itself. I paid him more than he billed because of their extra effort and work.
I am kinda old school at heart. When I buy something I expect to pay immediately and in exchange I expect to get what I ordered and get it in a timely manner. When things don't happen that way I expect an immediate apology and sincere attempts to rectify the problem.
I had plenty of patience with CPP through out my 6 calls to figure out the delay. I know there were weather problems and stated phone trouble. I also know that I was given a different and often conflicting story EVERY time I called. To cap it all off when I asked a manger to call me (since "he had already left") the same sales guy called me back and said his manager would just hand this problem off to him anyway...
To sum it all up, I will let my money do my talking. That is our biggest voice as consumers. Your offer of 'discounts next time' is convenient, but unnecessary. I don't believe I will be sending any more money your way.

Last edited by CHP c-10; 01-13-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: error