View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 09:44 AM   #71
Am3rican

Re: 100's of 73/80 pick up and blazer parts F/S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am3rican View Post
Ok, here we go...
Fan shroud and visors won't work for me.

I will definitely take the rear carpet strip and the dash insert.

If the saddle seat backs are a matching set (same color, wear etc) I'll take those.

Can I get closer pictures of the nice gray door panels? I think I want those in my pile too.

Thanks for posting the parts and all your patience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am3rican View Post
I'm looking for a 73 radiator overflow bottle and mount, I think these are 73 only?

I also would be interested in 73 grille mounts, the ones that are (I think) welded to the core support. If you have a rusty 73 core support and can remove (sawzall) the mounts with part of the core support I can remove the spot welds. I haven't seen the 73 grille mounts so I may be way off base.

I can verify the 73 only tomorrow or Monday for you. Also I believe that the grill mounts do bolt to the core support. I do have a complete set of grill mounts for a 74 GMC grill that I think are the same as a Chevy.

I will let you know what I find out as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Thomas

I will definitely take the rear carpet strip and the non AC dash insert.

If the saddle seat backs are a matching set (same color, wear etc) I'll take those.

Can I get closer pictures of the nice gray door panels? I think I want those in my pile too.

I would like the 73 K5 emblem that has the posts intact

Let me know on the 73 overflow bottle/mount and 73/74 chevy grille mounts, I've heard GMC is different?

Thanks
Am3rican is offline   Reply With Quote