View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 11:56 PM   #89
mel knippson

Re: Dirty Tijuana bible build

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA_C10 View Post
This thread name, it gets me every time I see it. I have to look at it every update. It's impossible not to open a dirty Tijuana thread... 😁

Impossible.

First of all, you did a great job, it's very unique. I have a question though about your console. What was the reason behind not using body filler to smooth out the flex board you made? Just curious 😉. My OCD is kicking in. It does that. Even when it visits Mexico...
first thakyou very much for the compliment and on the console i really dont know i suppose because i wanted the wood look and im not sure how to retain that with bondo .. i hurts my feelers everytime i look at it aswell , the only thing that has made it better in my brain is i beat up the other parts of the wood to make it look used and abused so i just figure that kinda rolls along with it .. So one of my buddys pointed out something else and i have been on it periodically through the day to try and make it look bettter ,,, Now this is gonna drive me back to drinkin . dang it .. im going to have to start over ...
mel knippson is offline   Reply With Quote