View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 05:15 PM   #16
speedygonzales

Had to share a bad customer experience.......Might make your day

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEVON View Post
We did get roped into a '97 Silverado this week, only because the customer thought it was the fuel pump we replaced last year.
A few months ago a lady comes up to the O'Reilly's desk and proceeds to tell me she got a battery for her Mini about 6 months ago and it's absolute junk. Real pissy attitude.

I tell her well mam there are a few reasons a battery may have a problem unrelated to the battery. How about we go out and test the battery in your vehicle. So the test comes up, "charge and retest". With a bad battery, we can't test the alternator until the battery is in good condition.

They arrange to leave the vehicle and I'll pull it out and charge and test it. While they are gone, it comes up in charge and tests FINE.

So they come back and ask me about it and I tell them the battery is fine. Well you could just see the wind come out of her nasty sails. I then reinstall the battery and tell them to fire it up so I can test the alternator. They are witness to my tester coming up in nice big letters, "ALTERNATOR FAIL".

Didn't get a thank you, sorry for *****ing at you, nothing.

Have a nice day biotch. Even my boss smiled after that story.