View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #50
72Short_Cut

Re: Check out my ride!

hey

sorry i took so long to reply to this ive been pretty stressed out with school, i got a huge dump of homework and a few exams this week....

thanks for all the great replies, i really appreciate them all.

the headers are sanderson headers, off of www.rjays.com, part number CC1LS1. they fit reallyu nice, we flooked out the custom mounts we built fit really nice with these headers, we were having troubles fitting a set up with the mounts.

the booster/ MC combo is out of a 97 chevy half ton... i belive i bought it at a swap meet. it looks identical to most of the Booster/ MC combos out of most of the pickups from 95 to i think 99. it is very clean, it fits right up against the firewall tight. i hated how the stocky is mounted like 4inches of the fire wall. its not to clean. but there was actually alot more screwing around then i thought, the stroke was all screwed up and we were not getting enough so we had to add a bit to the brake pedal along with the angles were a little different.

the fuel tank is from LMC, its not to bad. but i wouldnt suggest it to anyone. i have a roll pan on the truck and the tank is a little to low, its a fairly big tank which is good, but its kind of an eye sore.

the wheels are boss 304 22" and the back spacing i believe is 6.5, there is only one backspacing for that line of rim. the tires are kumho ecsta 265/35/R22 all the way around.

the color is yah.... from a nissan 350z its called silverstone grey. it looks alot better in persone in the sun.

haha yah i dont know how ive gotten away with the mirror yet, or the tint or all the clear lenses... oh well

the tranny is the 4L60e 4 spd auto.

here some more pics, the only ones i got on this computer.

thanks for the replies, and id be happy to answer anyothers
Attached Images

72Short_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote