View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #121
77ChevySharkBite

Re: Project Snowball- Slow build

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs74 View Post
Yeah I feel like it could damn near be done myself. It could have atleast been back home so I could be working on putting it all back together. I have been patient and was going to give them until next month to start on it then pull the plug. My initial plan was to have it done by our annual town car show at the autumn fest we have in mid September but then realized that I wouldn't have all the funds to complete so I laid off the pressure a little.

It will just make me feel better to see them plugging along on it so I can get it back home. I think I am going to take the K30 to a different shop next time so it can have some work done on it.
I have to admit after all that shop has done to you with you're truck I would of already said I'll take my truck back, I'm sorry I use to work in retail so I know the whole "customer's right always" bs though it isn't true sometimes but I know that your customers are supposed to come first and they've treated you poorly man, sorry it just makes me angry!

Yeah I hear you there man, and yeah I would definitely do that take it somewhere else that has a better rep then these guys.

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote