View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:04 PM   #54
Ozzy2013

Re: 70 GMC 4wd version

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70stroker View Post
thanks for all the kind words guys. i dont really need the capabilities of the 4wd because i have my 05 crew cab for that, however as of right now i have put 400 miles on the orange truck in the last 5 years, mainly because i dont really enjoy a lowered rig anymore. i enjoy 4wd so much more then i ever did a 2wd, so thats my reasoning on that.

also yes it would make sense to sell the orange truck and just buy a body, which this frame had untill i offered to just buy the frame not the whole truck. my reason for using the body of the orange truck is because that was my highschool truck. i have alot of great memories in that thing, now that i have two young ones i would like to make more memories in it, i am hoping it now being so low to the ground will bring the love back for the truck i once had.

not to mention the orange truck was a original 4wd cab, that someone swapped to the 2wd frame well before i ever got it, so my title has always said 2wd anyhow.
Im doing the same thing got to love the Monday morning quarter backs .Why are you doing it ?I would do it like this or that .Dude its yours and thats what you want is the only why that matters .My truck has a lot of sentimental value too and the body wont take months of body work.Cant wait to see yours done !
Ozzy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote