View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #42
robs71k5
K5drive

Re: Softop installation no Holes

Ok update is as I have been noticing the faults in design and had to go back and redo some flaws. So I now have that under control but still not having much luck with finding fiberglass shop to do them and might have to do them myself. However I do have another person coming to assess the production mode in the next week or so. So now I am at the point were driving down the hyway at 60 mph does not produce any wind penetrating the seal Which I find impressive.havent drivin much in the rain yet but the little I have has not proven any leaks
The next hurdle is having warm enough weather so they cure properly cause wife wont let me do them in garage cause of the stink in the house. At the end of the day the product has to pass my quality assurance which is what's killing my time and investment but I don't want to see my name bashed on this site either so the wait as far as I"m concerned is no real concern in that testament. Once everything is good to go it will produce one piece per day just can't quite give you the starting date yet. Hope that gives you some enough info .

Regards Rob
Posted via Mobile Device
robs71k5 is offline   Reply With Quote