View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 09:40 PM   #37
swamp rat

Re: Not A Good Day (Wrecked My Truck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASoline71 View Post
Again... even a simple stock lap belt saved my life. Hard to believe that just a mere 20 years ago, I never wore a seat belt of any kind. This crash has made me rethink the way I drive any vehicle.

When I tear into it I'll start another build thread to keep up with the progress. I hit an annual 3 day car/truck show/cruise in up in Deming, WA every year. It is the end of August. We're hoping to have this truck up and in shape for that event.

Again... my wife and I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts! You guys and gals rock!

Gary
Hey Gary I used to hate wearing seat belts, I felt like a fool putting one on when the law was passed here in Washington, but now i don't even feel comfortable with just a lap belt, i installed a shoulder harness (3pt) about 6 years ago and wouldn't be without it.

When you do post a new thread do us a favor and come back to this thread with the link so we don't miss the tear down ok?

I'd like to learn more of this 3 day car/truck show/cruise in up in Deming too, who puts it on?

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote