View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 01:18 AM   #7
stsalvage
Scrapper 1

Re: Best tracking device?

I've just had a few friends of mine just had over the last 7 months 11 car's and trucks stolen from there houses 7 of them honda's the other 4 are old chevy trucks

My friends wife and son's Honda Civics come up missing Thanksgiving night.So he went on like a bought one of them tracking devices that you do a copy of your Semis card from out of your phone so you can locate your phone it take one of them watch battery's last up to 3-4 years.

His truck he put it in a plastic bag and put it on the driver side next to the fuel tank cubby holes where no one seems to look and very hard to reach in there unless you take the seat out.2 weeks after Thanksgiving that came back an stole his 1972 1/2 ton.He called the cops the next morning.

They came out to make a report An he said i put a tracking devise in his truck and showed them on his tablet where the pings where showing where his truck was it was 30 miles away.So the cops called up dispatch asked his the Chopper was still in the air they said It was just taking off from refueling.

They got in touch with the county sheriff an asked if they could send units to the address and sit on the property until they could get a warrant. 3 hours later they rolled in to this whorehouse.with swat and 15 to 22 police plus geto bird.It was a big theft ring.They found his wifes car and son car almost token apart.15 people Arrest.All for 1 small tracking device.
stsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote