View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 05:34 PM   #1
Shortnwide4x4

replacement cab corners/best supplier?

Hello all!
I acquired a truck and the PO had started to do some rust repair, they had cut out the cab corners.
I cant tell you how much rust there may have been there originally but the cut-out was for the entire patch panel which did not fit nicely at all, and didn't follow the contours of the cab. I know that no matter which cab corner i decide to use i will have to modify and im ok with that, im just looking for recommendations on a manufacturer from those who have been happy. Both these cab corners have been bought by me from companies that specialize in resto parts. The following pics show the major differences that i have encountered.

In another post about doors someone mentioned keyparts. In visiting their website it looks like they have a well-constructed cab corner, (the bodyline in the cab corner appears to have the proper contour)! BUT they don't sell to the general public...and summit will not have availability until the end of Feb. Anyone know of a supplier that deals with KeyParts? arg!

thanks for any help!

(cleanest cab corner in pics fits best, but is still crap!)
Shortnwide4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote