Thread: $150 '76 gmc
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 02:59 AM   #10
76HighSierra
DAMN, I love Big Blocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highboy_04
what if i knocked the price down a little. if i had a trailer i would offer to meet you somewhere a little closer to you. if you could come get it within a week or 2 at the most i would knock it down to 100 and that would give you an extra 50 buck to come get it on. let me know thanks, Steve
I wouldn't at all expect you to drop the price. That price is more than fair, considering there's probably over twice that value (or more) in parts alone. I also have a 16 foot double axle car trailer. It's just the fact that I'm self-employed in the construction trade and work 6 (sometimes 7 ) days a week. The 14 hour drive (one way) would make it at least a two day trip (Unless I drove straight through with no stops, both ways. I'm getting too old for that nonsense anymore ). Unfortunately, I just can't spare the time. It's really a shame, too. I have access to many old Chevy and GMC trucks here, but they are all either 78 and newer, or 72-down. There's a lot of small parts (espicially little interior parts) that only span from '76-'77. I could sure use it, but I'm afraid it's a little too far away. What kind of shape is the grille in? If it's in excelent condition, with no broken tabs, etc., I would buy it from you. Mine had a minor run-in with a trailer hitch!
454 c.i.d./ TH400. *Soon to get a mild warming over.*
3.40 rear.
76HighSierra is offline   Reply With Quote