View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 05:01 PM   #13
ujsf01

Re: Not sure, but it appears I have been taken by Mrdana60!

Just a follow up on this matter. As of this posting, I have totally put this behind me. I am out my money, so I guess I just chalked it up to experience. Thankfully, $90 isn't going to send me to the poor house, but it's really more the personal integrity question. I actually got a name for Mrdana60 and contacted a shop very close to where he lives and the guy was gonna try to make contact with him, but I never heard back. Of course, the shop owner could have just been feeding me a line as well, but since I have a small business and was buying parts from him and this issue was just mentioned in passing, I don't see where the shop owner had anything to gain by pulling my chain. I just wish I could've gotten some kind of explanation, that's all. Live and learn, I suppose.

On the positive side, I have since purchased parts from other forum members and have had absolutely zero problems. I'm not interested in bashing Mrdana60, but I do think this type of situation doesn't reflect the majority of the members of this forum.

No, I do not know it all, that's why I attend tons of training.
ujsf01 is offline   Reply With Quote