View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 10:33 AM   #25
bcanini
"Taste It"

Re: How did you find your Truck -and-Why did you buy your truck?

This is a good thread great Idea

My first one was 72 lwb Cheyenne w/a highlander package,picked it up from a co worker for 1200 kept it for a few yrs and have always regretted getting rid of it.

Soo, about a year ago I was at a friends body shop, another friend of mine came in and had a deal on a SWB. We went and looked at it and I fell in love all over again,guy brought it up from Cali he was the 2nd owner,air cab,had some parts and a set of perfect buddy buckets w/it and alot of other parts, found out it had been parked for 5 yrs in the shop and the paint was fresh from 5yrs ago. I was the 1st one to wax it!!! So, with a little love and and some time I eneded up w/it for $5k cash he was putting it in the auto trader the next day,going through a divorce and needed the cash. Done deal.
Wife didn't see the attraction and was kinda pissed about it but now she likes it and see's that we did good on the price.

Here's a couple pics of my baby.
Thanks for reading.

B
Attached Images

2007 Silverado Crew with the MAX Pack and loaded
2007 CX-9
"Hopefully when I die.. my wife wont sell my stuff for what I said I paid for it"

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission.
bcanini is offline   Reply With Quote