View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #337
BugzC10

Re: pictures of shortbox stepsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid138 View Post
I'm having a hard time deciding the type of rim to go with myself, but most likely I'll just run the 15x10's I have for awhile unless I run across a great deal on something different. I'll probably go with rallys myself or torque thrusts later on though.

I really hope you can find a narrower centerline to match the rear. IMO those rims really set your truck apart from the rest. I'll help ya look around my area also and I'll let ya know if I find anything, but you just don't stumble across those Tomahawks everyday..lol.

I think one reason Stockton doesn't post prices is because they specialize in custom wheels as ordered, but I agree they should have the standard rates for custom work such as widening, chroming, powder coating,..etc. However, another reason they don't post prices such as tossing together a complete set of Rally wheels, (including trim rings and centers) is pretty darn expensive with Stockton even for the "raw" wheel that would still need to be painted.
Thanks for the complements Sid! After I get her back on the road I'll reconsider changing wheels? Really not crazy about the fronts sticking out past the fender. . I'm going to the Dayton Beach Turkey Run at the Daytona Raceway next weekend. It is a huge car show and swap meet. Looking to find a set of wheels at a decent price.
Posted via Mobile Device