View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #340
BugzC10

Re: pictures of shortbox stepsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid138 View Post
You're welcome, Bugz and good luck at the swap meet.

Forgive me for changing the subject, but I've been meaning to ask you a question. Do you have front turn signals, and if so, are they behind your grille? And if so, how did you mount them? Ok, that was a couple of questions..lol, but the reason I'm asking is, I'm in the process of stripping the paint from my grill, and the situation isn't looking too great at the moment. I still have a long way to go, but if it doesn't turn out the way I'm hoping, I'm thinking of going with the '71-'72 outer with a billet inner when funds become available, and most definitely using the '68 front bumper that Dg sent me.

If your signals are indeed behind your grill, could you post a pic of them and a little info on mounting? When you have time of course,...any advice would be appreciated.
Sid,
Here's a few shots of the signals in the grill. One from the front and a couple from behind the grill. The PO, PO installed them. Looks like they are generic amber lights. They are functional. I may change them some day to LEDs.

Posted via Mobile Device