View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 08:19 AM   #31
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: A noiseless Harley really .

I think it looks cool. Im not really a fan of riding sport bikes though, way too uncomfortable for me.

Guess Harley shouldn't be selling these anyway because their customer base wont like them. I think that's fine as long as their customer base keeps buying a new bike every couple of years. Looking at some of the cool bikes posted here though just shows folks keep their bikes for a pretty long time. That's going to make it tough on the bottom line for Harley.

Last time I bought Harley was in 02, a nice Road King Classic. I rode it all over the country, literally, (putting a bike on a trailer is beyond silly to me). Never had a single problem. I'm sure a lot of the Harley base were up in arms over that bike too ... Its not a this, or not a that! Doesn't even have a jockey shift!!!

When I first bought it I used to keep it in the shop at the office. I always got to the office before everyone else so I would just move it outside so as not to be in the way when everyone came in. Not long after I got it I came in and there was oil on the ground underneath ... Ahhhh! Turns out my boss poured it under there before he left for the day, figured it would be hilarious haha!

Ok, that's all I can contribute to Harley talk today =)
CG is offline   Reply With Quote