View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 01:08 PM   #36
kingsolver72
10/30/19

Re: A noiseless Harley really .

No matter what you think about Harley Davidson they’ve been around for over a 100 years. In my estimation they have done well at selling motorcycles. They are expensive because people want their products. I don’t know that this new bike will hurt them.

When I was young I owned a Kawasaki because I wanted to ride a motorcycle and not be pigeonholed as a biker. I didn’t want an image. Then when I had an opportunity to ride a harley it made sense to me. I think it was more that it is made in my country. An American machine riding American roads. Kind of like the old truck thing.
Personally I have an affectation for shovelheads
Most of the fellas i know have new bikes. Some are posers some are serious about and authentically appreciate motorcycles. I find myself judging people’s motives which disturbs me because I really don’t and shouldnt care why other people like what they like... a bit of a snobbery or I’m better than you.
“Live at peace with others” or another way to say it is “live and let live”. Wear your leather jacket even if you don’t ride a motorcycle, I don’t care.

I like what a fella from here had in his signature “ Thou shalt not be an a$&hole”
I miss seeing Larry Mays posts.
kingsolver72 is offline   Reply With Quote