View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 06:50 PM   #4046
MiraclePieCo

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslexic Dog View Post
Not sure where to post this but has anyone had issues with Gearhead Ent. in Iowa? I got a Must II front end a year ago. The parts were not machined properly, I got hand written instructions, and when I asked for a parts list for replacement items, I got hung up on twice.

You look at the ebay site and it says they are a wonderful 99% seller. I question that. Many build sites say to stay away from them.
Several of those positive feedbacks are from me. Lots of parts on my truck are from Gearhead. Always great quality, low prices, fast shipping and excellent service. The lowering springs for my MII front end were right on the money.

I'd trust their Ebay seller rating more than forum gossip. I've seen too many unreasonable customers go on crazed vendettas, joining every forum solely for the purpose of single-handedly destroying a seller's reputation - including one paranoiac on this very forum who accused me of being the seller operating incognito and then followed me from forum to forum to harass me. I couldn't post anything anywhere without this guy answering back that I was a cheat and a thief, when in fact I'd never met him ever. I see he's still a registered user here, although moderators have removed most of his posts.

Sorry if you were wronged, but Ebay has a procedure for a money back guarantee if purchases are not as described. You'll get more satisfaction that way than going public with your beef.

Last edited by MiraclePieCo; 12-06-2019 at 08:57 PM.
MiraclePieCo is offline   Reply With Quote