View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 07:11 AM   #1228
BugzC10

Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
BugzC10 that's a great idea for the cup holder, I have a similar one in my 89 chevy pickup which is optional only really seen a few amount of trucks that have those, haven`t looked yet but I have heard you can purchase them in LMC truck. Cool

I got almost all of the rebuilt front a arms with all new cross shafts, balljoints and brake hoses installed on the truck today after work, Hope the upper a arm mounting stud I ordered comes in tomorrow, I have all the RH suspension put together and the upper a arm loosely bolted in just need to slide the new stud thru. also got the self adjuster in the front brakes freed up and adjusted. I am going to keep the drums all the way around just add a powerbrake booster will work fine for me.

Going to get the TJ springs in tomorrow and start making the shock relocate bracket.

will post pics soon.

Wildcard
Thanks...I jury rigged it the first time, but after I installed a new Vintage Air AC System it's not going back on as well. I have to be in the mood to re-engineer the attaching and support brackets.