View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 08:49 PM   #6
82 Silverado 4X
Genuine Chevrolet

DRINK2MNY:
Don't judge all Chalets by the photo of mine. Go to www.blazerchalet.com to see some really nice ones. Chalets are different. Definetly not something you want to have to use as a daily driver but they do come in handy when you want to get away for a weekend and there aren't motels where you want to go. The other reason I like it is because they were low production and there aren't that many survivors left. Rare is good in my books.
TINK: Yes I've been to Arron's Chalet webpage many times. He runs the best Chalet website. When I bought mine I was able to contact at least 3 other Chalet owners because of Aaron and Doug. The only camper option mine doesn't have is the overhead bunks, otherwise it's identical to the pics that Aaron has of his on his webpage. Currently mine has all the exterior trim and the new body panels stored inside so there really isn't much to take pictures of. The family that I purchased it from was using the camper section as a storage shed for the son-in-laws electrical business before I bought it.
82 Silverado 4X is offline   Reply With Quote