Thread: Brake Line kit
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 03:01 PM   #1
kev2809
low n' slo

Brake Line kit

was wandering if I could get some feedback. I replaced all my lines a while back, close to 8 years ago? well I disassembled my front end to paint and the front lines were already corroded at the fittings so I cut them off. I unscrewed the fitting from under the firewall, but everything forward was cut and is no good. so I'm looking to obviously replace those.

my question is this. the truck is 67. front pads and rotors are 73. prop valve is 72 I'm guessing. rear brakes should be stock (replaced new about 8 yrs ago). should I just buy a roll of the 5/16 tube and bend and flare it to fit my front setup?

option 2 would be to buy this kit from Inline Tube - SCTB67S3. I'm unsure if it will fit, not only that it's the entire kit. I contacted them and they said its the only kit they carry for a 67 suburban with disc fronts and drum rears.

so, would you guys bite the bullet on the whole kit and hope it fits...or buy pre rolled tube and make your own? I sure could use some cash for my fuel lines but if I have to get an entire brake line kit I will. I'm wanting to wrap up the fuel and brake lines before dropping the drive train in...so much more room to work with.

here's the link the inline tube kit - https://www.lmctruck.com/1967-72-che...rake-line-kits

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote