View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 01:45 AM   #1
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

Cool Glove box lights for sale re-revisited

I have 10 glove box lights to sell for right now. No telling when I can get more.
I will not be reserving any, first come first serve.
7 bucks each will get them to your door.

These come out of full size GM cars, and are a direct fit in our glove boxes with, or without factory air. If you have an aftermarket A/C set up and it came with it's own glove box insert, then i can not gurantee it'll fit.
Here is how it fits.

Sold as seen in first picture, and they all have a good bulb, some new, some not. But they ALL work as I test every single one before cleaning up for sale.
All you need to do, is run a wire from the light over to the fuse box and plug it into an open circuit. If they are all used up, you could run it off the cigar lighter if equipped. The wire and plug is not included with this light. Only one to four inches of wire with a fresh cut. (no corrosion or frayed wires)
PLEASE....no private messages nor E-mails to try and buy...in THIS thread only. All PMs and e-mails will most likely be ignored. Not trying to be rude, just I have no extras, and I have no idea when i can get more, let alone how many I'll be able to come up with.
I accept money order, personal check, and I'll take cash, but I prefer not to.
No pay pall or any cool online digital payment.
Here is a pic (posted by 1969GMC) Showing how much this light helps,a nd demonstrating that it does not blind the driver when using at night.
As another member stated, it almost puts out too much light.

Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote