View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 08:03 AM   #847
dieseldawg142

Re: post up your camping pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomad75 View Post
Bummer on the fridge. I'm happy I dumped the original fridge in my camper from 1982. I plugged it into 110 and it seemed to start working, but it was right where I wanted my seat to lean back to. So it had to go.
don't find it tough out in the hot sun with no cold drinks? or do you have some other way of cooling? we are open to any kind of suggestions...
biggest dilema we're facing is wether or not to replace it....paid $1500 for the camper about 10 yrs ago, do i really want to spend $1500 for a fridge?
i would in a heartbeat if...if we had'nt outgrown it. my wife and i used to sleep in the overhead and my son would sleep in a cupboard flip down above the table, but this yr he has grown much too big to fit up there, so he got the overhead and wife and me got the table fold down bed...prob is the table fold down is only 5' 5", and i'm just under 6', as is my son, so putting him down there still causes child abuse...lol.... normally i look forward to sleeping in the camper, i always seem to sleep like a baby out in the bush, but not this time...got to the point i was opening the door in the middle of the nite and letting my feet hang outside...only thing is we all got eated by skeeters...
we might just try find a reasonable used fridge and then sell it and get something with a little more room. easier to sell with a working fridge than a non-working...

have'nt popped the wheel off my son's quad yet, but here's my tailpipe off the stepper. was a Flowmaster cat-back system i put on there in '04, guess i can't really complain, got almost 15 yrs of service out of it for it got rotten..
Name:  IMG_2509.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  53.5 KBName:  IMG_2510.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  46.3 KB

and when we were putting the quad trailer away, this happened to my trailer dolly...ever try to push a 1600 lb trailer over gravel with just the little plastic wheel on the leg?...maybe it's time to go climb under a rock until Murphy gets the heck outta my business...lol
Name:  IMG_2507.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  59.3 KBName:  IMG_2508.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  56.9 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote