View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 12:11 PM   #25
68c10owner

I ordered a radiator support from him and he was great. He gave me a prive with shipping that was less than other vendors. Then another board member said he had one for half the price so I told Wess I found a cheaper one and he was understanding. In the end, the board member said it was junk and not sellable so I contacted Wes and he got me out a new one and it arrived the same week. He was a great guy to deal with and Ii plan to deal with him again.

It may seem like a cheap piece of metal but here is how I think about it. I don`t have any sheetmetal laying around to make my own patch plus the fact that there is time involved in cutting out the correct size and shaping it to the cab takes time as well. It`s worth $20 to me to buy one that someone else has already gone through the hassle of making and shaping. My truck is stored a hour away from me so I can only work on it on the weekends for a few hours each day so saving some time is important enough to me to buy something like this. I hope it all works out.