View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 11:01 AM   #65
sick472

Re: Brothers Truck Parts

I received an order yesterday that was going to allow some shop time on the truck this weekend which can be hard to come by. I was excited until I opened the box to find damaged and rusted parts. So much for working on the truck this weekend! I suppose Brothers could respond to my customer service complaint email and overnight the replacement parts to me by Friday...It could happen, it's only Wednesday. We will see.

I don't want to complaint too much because I just sent the email to their customer service address moments ago, BUT this error has bummed me out. I ordered parts from Summit, Redhead Steering Gears, and Brothers all on the same day. A few days to a week goes by and communications and delivery from the other two companies is complete...Brothers sent a UPS delivery email right away, but it took over a week to arrive. No big deal ,but the parts are bad. How long before I get parts and how long before I have a free weekend to put them on? I'm not happy. Hopefully they will do me right and repair part of their reputation with me.

1972 C10
1976 C10 (parts truck)
1985 K20
sick472 is offline   Reply With Quote