View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #12
mikl911

Re: 1969 Shortbed Step side to shortbed fleetside change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicc1835 View Post
here is the info on the vendor I bought all my SB fleet side parts from you can price it and if you have the means to pickup its 5.5 hours from you in Middlefield CT. I had a good expirence with them . When i was there they took bedsides out to make sure no damage etc. or you can see what the delivery will be much closer than the other places mentioned . i hear from time to time about bedsides showing up because the freight co.miss handle and then the seller wants no part of the claim and you have to fight with UPS FEdX or whoever over all of it....thats why I found somone within a reasonable distance cut the freight cost and damage exposure here is the website
http://autobodyspecialt.com/search.p...ection=content

also most of the distributors ,distribute Triplus reproduction parts and some drop ship so they are far removed from the shipping damage not for that reason, some just dont have in their inventory so be aware ask lots of questions
Thank you. That's a good idea, I have a truck and trailer so picking stuff up would not be a problem. If I do decide to do the conversion I would prefer to get as much stuff from one vendor that can provide everything I need in. Nothing worse then having to wait 2 weeks for a bolt you didn't know you needed to finish a project.
mikl911 is offline   Reply With Quote