View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:01 PM   #109
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Well got the black parts blazer off the lift tonight and got hte green machine on the lift. Transfer case leaks, transmission leaks rear seal on engine leaks and have brake fluidleak somewhere. other than that it is dry as a bone underneath Now that I can get it up in the air 1st thing onthe list is to drop the tank and get it cleaned out or replaced and get some fresh gas in it so that I can get the can off the grill. Before I put it on the lift I drove it up and down the driveway a few times just so I could say I have driven it under its own power. With all the leaks and all now I need o decide if I amm going to leave it a 3ott or if I am going to change it out to something more sturdy. I have another SM465/205 setup and I also have several TH350/205 setups. The radiator has been changed out at somepoint with an automatic radiator so no expense there. I might just go ahead with the automatic. time will tell.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote