View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 01:45 AM   #6
joedoh

Re: 1941 project fenix

I hope I can, I think the running driving and simple electronics are on my side. on the 49 I had to adapt every part of the complicated truck, swap lieterally every fitting line and bolt between frames, shorten exhaust, bleed and burp and buy new all the brake and fuel lines, replace broken bits, and take a truck I had never heard run and fix everything that was broken like the column. this one, I am not going to crack any of the lines and there is no complicated interfaces like a BCM or a special bracket to mount the pedals.

did some work to the 49 today, have a couple interested parties. I hope they see it the way I see it. but I did finish stripping the donor. got all the parts I need and only one more harness to pull through the firewall. the cab mounts are loose, just need the cherry picker. dont think the neighbors appreciated the 10:30 work so I called it a night.

not bad for a total of 3 hours work.

OH I remembered, I listed the front clip on cl, the title said "1991 S10 front clip and tailgate only no other parts" and the first sentence of the ad says "I dont have anything else from this truck, no other parts. no wiring, no engine, no trans." I got three calls on it today. one for a trans. one for the engine harness. one for the glovebox. I am not kidding. CRAIGSLIST man, endlessly entertaining.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393

Last edited by joedoh; 11-20-2016 at 01:50 AM.
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote